Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fancy Frames

Painting a frame like one of these could be fun and potentially turn out really cute...ok, that is if someone else did it for me. 

It seems everybody is using chalkboard paint, I kind of want to test it out.
I think I actually prefer the mirrors, maybe I'm vain?
This one is hard to see but it's just a piece of fabric they have framed.

I wonder how well the spray paint actually works; do these look better in pictures or 15 feet away?  I also wonder if anyone knows of a large, gaudy, gold frame I could use, Mom?

4 comments:

  1. How dare you ask mom for that frame. You know I've been eyeing for about a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sweet huge gaudy gold frame. I actually quite like it gold but what a good idea to paint it. I got it at a garage sell. I think you will find a treasure ther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally inspired. I am headed to the DI and garage sales. Look at you the little interior design girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you ask ali? i heard her say at hobby lobby that she has one.

    ReplyDelete