Monday, September 14, 2009

Books by Color

The majority of roommates that I've had over the years have all organized their clothes by color.  I'm much too lazy to do this, and I've never really cared what it looks like behind my closet doors (ok, or behind my bedroom door).  I am however really liking these photos I've seen of books arranged by colors.  I've seen so many photos of bookshelves like these, but I can't remember from what sites.  So here are a few I just found today.  I don't think this look is very functional; it would probably take forever to find a certain book, BUT it looks cool.
Did you know that you could buy books by the foot in whatever color and style you wanted?  I guess this is how people actually fill their shelves. 

I probably shouldn't buy any more books until I at least get these last purchases out of the box.

6 comments:

  1. Let's finish Wurthing Heights shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe we should at least say it right, Wuthering Heights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the more reason we should pick our books up again. I don't even know my books name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being one of those who organizes my closet by color, I love this. Too bad most of my books are in boxes, not pretty, and/or children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe you should just give those books to me so they can at least be seen. They'll be in mint condition for you when you're ready for them, because you know I'll never read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for referencing my blog, Varnish, Carrie!

    xoxo, Amy

    ReplyDelete